Preparing and racing historic race cars requires highly skilled technicians. Our experience in Group C and Historic Formula 1 has given us the expertise to ensure these cars are raced on track as they were in the day. We provide engineering solutions to ensure each car is run to the highest possible standards.
We have in-house facilities for manufacturing parts and have developed a network of top class suppliers to ensure our clients have all the support needed to keep these cars running and performing well on circuit. Our recent results speak for themselves...
- Happy customers, the most important accolade any race team can have!
- 2014 overall winners of the Classic Daytona 24 hour in Group C
- 2015 overall winners of the Masters Historic F1 in the GP support race in Mexico City
- 2016 runners up in the Group C Championship
- 2017 winner of the Classic Daytona 24 hour race in Group C
- Race winners in the LMP2 category of the Masters Endurance Legends
Scott Sport are perhaps best known for running historic race cars, but they are no strangers to modern day racing either.
Aaron is a well-known GT racing driver and driver coach. He has been racing GT's for over 12 years, in which time he has driven an array of GT machinery at circuits around the globe. The team has a superb team in place with technicians & engineers that have experience at the highest level of motorsport and CV's to be proud of.
As a team they have successfully run cars in various top level GT Championship including, British GT, Blancpain Endurance, the 24 Hours of Spa and also Britcar where they were crowned British Champions in 2011.
The team currently run a car in the Porsche Club Championship which they converted from road to race specification in 2015. This car has scored numerous pole position and race victories.Back to Services